Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mr. Know It All!

Today I returned from the Woodstock Church Planting School that came to Columbus. Had a great time with our Church Plant Pastor Randy Chestnut and came away with a few new takeaways. Lessons that God used to once again humble this Camden pastor. #1 Church Planters have to walk by faith #2 Church planters have a Heart to reach the Kingdom #3 Not all church planters are young #3 Church planters must partner to survive #4 Church planters are more concerned about conversion growth rather than transfer growth. #5 Church planters work hard. #6 I have pre judged many young planters thinking they thought they knew it all. God forgive me. These planters have a great deal to teach me. Lord help us to be reminded that we are laborers in the field .... Together...We need you and we need each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Christmas to Remember!

I must say that I am a lousy blogger having not posted since September, but the Christ of Christmas certainly is worthy.  It has been a rema...