Monday, January 29, 2018

You Never Know

Last week I did some Birthday shopping for Renee.  I try to buy her clothes or shoes, purchases that usually take me into an all ladies store, and a place where a man is really a fish out of water. It can be an intimidating place!  Upon entry I heard the words, can I help you?

I replied, yes, I need your help.  From that point on, she walked with me, and offered suggestions as we put together several outfits. Upon checking out, I asked both sales associates at the counter if they had a home church and discovered that they were both Christian's.  The manager of the store responded, "We may try to make it Sunday night."

What a blessing to watch her along with her husband walk in last night for church and to join us for worship.

I tell you this story because " You Never Know' what God may want to do with a conversation and in invitation.  We are part of what Ohio Baptists are calling the Big Invite this Easter, by inviting 500,000, ( One Half a Million People) to our Easter Services this year.

Will you be part of the story as you invite your family, friends, and neighbors to be your guest for one of our two Easter Services on April 1 this Year?

You never know what God may be doing in someones life.  Look for ways to share Christ wherever you are today.  There are plenty of folks who are looking to be rescued,  calling for help.

Until He comes...we will go!   Bro. Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revival Means Something To Me

This Sunday, April 21-24 we welcome Dr. Kie Bowman for our Spring Revival.  I have tried for many years to get Kie while he was Pastor of Hy...