Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Living Scared


I have often said, "If I were not a Christian in today's culture, I would be sacred based on everything that is happening." As I write, the Coronavirus continues to affect the world, America, and now we have reports here in Ohio.  The Stock Market is rapidly falling, and not only does that affect our economy, it affects many of us who have been saving and planning for the future.  We are living in uncertain times.

But, be of good cheer.  God is on the throne and in charge.  He doesn't see these hurdles as big, or as something He needs to react to. I love the fact that nothing has ever occurred to God nor has He ever viewed a problem as big.  Perhaps God will let a time of testing help us make up our minds about how small we are, and how big He is.

In a time of crisis, people may be prone to do one of two things.  We can either run away from Him, or run to Him, or for some, back to Him.  In this season of Lent as Easter approaches, may we cling to the Christ of that old rugged cross.  May we be ready and willing to share the hope we have in Him for His glory this season of hope. Many folks may be living scared.  Let's share the peace that only Christ can bring.

May we live for Him as He died for us. He is risen!  He is my reason to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Christmas to Remember!

I must say that I am a lousy blogger having not posted since September, but the Christ of Christmas certainly is worthy.  It has been a rema...