This Christmas here are a few lessons I continue to learn and have been reminded of several important truths.
1. Nothing done with excellence is ever easy. God is worthy of our best and honors our hearts and talents when we give them to Him. This program took place after months, and many late night practices and rehearsals.
2. Thank God that we have and He continues to send us gifted people. I am grateful for you all. You may say, "I don't feel like I am gifted." My response is 1 Corinthians 12:11-12 (NKJV)
11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills. 12 For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ.
3. Camden, and Preble County deserves our best. They expect it! God has placed us here for His glory, not ours. whether someone say thank you, good job, or recognized me for anything, God deserves my best.
4. We must be on guard! He will attack! The Devil is not happy with a Church going forward for the Gospel of Christ. Whatever he can do to create disharmony is one of the Liar's greatest tools. If He can get our hearts distracted and our eyes off of the Gospel he will. Stand firm.
5. I want to close out 2014 and start 2015 with a clean slate. Is there anyone I need to forgive, or ask forgiveness from? Do I really want peace on earth? Do it today?
On behalf of Renee, Drew and Ashley, Aiden , and Eli, Stacy and Kyle and Koby,
We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and look forward to serving the Lord in 2015 or until He comes! Bro. Greg